|Free Version||Premium Version|
One Time Payment
|Display Products by Category||No||Yes|
|WooCommerce Product Slider||✓||✓|
|Full Width Template||×||✓|
|Google Analytics Tracking||×||✓|
|Facebook Conversion Pixel||×||✓|
|Schema Structured Data||×||✓|
Build the shop you want, quickly and easily. Set the number of product column (1, 2, 3 or 4 columns) on shop, archive and homepage. Override the WooCommerce default styles without touching any code.
Why Choose WooCommerce
When it comes to building an eCommerce website with WordPress, there is no better option available than WooCommerce. It’s the most popular WordPress eCommerce plugin, currently, 30% of all online shops on the internet are powered by WooCommerce.
- Free & Open Source: Despite being free WordPress plugin, WooCommerce has the features & flexibility to compete with any eCommerce CMS available on the market. If you have WordPress installed on your website, just install the WooCommerce plugin. Then within minutes, you can launch your own online store.
- Growing User Base: WooCommerce is one of the fastest growing eCommerce platforms. Here is the total market share of WooCommerce by region:
- Vast Customization Options: Whether you want to sell a digital, physical or subscription-based product, WooCommerce has all the features. Besides the core functionality, WooCommerce has various extensions that will let you customize your online shop any way you want.
- Easy To use interface: Compared to other eCommerce plugins WooCommerce is quite easy to use but offers a great deal of flexibility too. It's the reason that compels users to choose WooCommerce and build the online store they want. According to WooCommerce, type of online stores are being created with WooCommerce
- Health & beauty
- Design & Marketing
- Art Photography
- Food & Drink
- Gift & Collectibles
- Office Supplies
- Detailed Sales Reporting: WooCommerce has built-in basic reporting & analytics available for store owners. You can track your net, gross sales reports without leaving the WooCommerce dashboard interface.
- Clear Shipping and Tax Settings: WooCommerce has built-in Tax & Shipping features that automatically calculate tax & shipping cost based on customers billing address.
- Easy Checkout Process: Control your overall checkout process.
- Easy-to-handle Orders, Customers & Inventory: Manage your store's inventory without installing any additional plugin. Track stock levels easily.
- Numerous Payment Gateways: Limitless possibilities when it comes to integrating payment gateways. By default, it supports Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery, Credit card payments with PayPal or Credit card payment
- Expert Developers: Being a huge community, there is no shortage when it comes to finding a developer for customizing WooCommerce.