We have put together this License document in order to help you easily understand what you can and can’t do with our themes.
What is allowed on Bellini and Bellini Pro
- Personal, or commercial use
- For yourself, or on behalf of a client
- On its own, or as part of a new work
- Use a purchased, or free template for your own personal site, or a client website
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
- Convert a purchased, or free template to an HTML website or theme for yourself, or a client
What is not allowed on Bellini and Bellini Pro
- Cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Cannot be used in a product/package offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold
- Offer a purchased, or free template to users of your hosting, or blogging service (even for free)
- Convert a purchased, or free template into a theme to sell, or distribute for free
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed, please drop us an email.