You need email marketing to build your connection and generate more and more leads. But email marketing isn’t as easy as people make it out to be. It takes a considerable amount of time, energy, and resources.
In fact, statistic shows that over 68% of companies spend a week (or more) on the production of just one email.
This is a whole lot of time. Do you have this much time on your hands?
And the problems do not end here.
More often than not, people put in so much effort, but don’t see deserved profits, resulting in a measly conversion rate.
This is where automation comes in.
In this article, we will discuss some of the best WordPress plugins for email automation so that you can optimize your email marketing process.
There are plenty of options on the internet, but Omnisend deserves the top spot.
It is one of the most popular email marketing plugins on WordPress for a reason. In fact, Omnisend isn’t your regular email marketing automation tool. It caters to its audience with omnichannel marketing which allows you to integrate your business in such a way that it reaches a wider audience through multiple channels including social media, SMS, phone calls, and email.
There are multiple features to focus on, with some of the most prominent:
- Robust email builder and visual workflow.
- Provides engaging landing pages, popups, and Wheel-of-fortune sign up forms.
- Innovative automation allowing you to add multiple channels to the same workflow.
- Smart segmentation that allows you to target and personalize your messages.
For those who are looking to graduate from email marketing to an omnichannel experience, Omnisend is the platform for you.
Moreover, it indulges its audience with a free plan, which allows them to send up to 200 emails per day or 15,000 emails per month at free of cost. The paid plans start out at only $16 per month.
Since its release in 2012, SendinBlue has been providing its audience with an intelligent cloud-based email marketing/marketing automation. This powerful plugin is already trusted by 30,000 users.
With SendinBlue, you can easily create engaging and optimized subscription forms and integrate them. Best yet, once you create the subscription form using the plugin, it will automatically allow you to integrate it into your posts.
Top features of SendinBlue include:
- SendinBlue manages your contact list and segments it accordingly.
- Advanced segmentation feature decidedly improves targeting.
- A drag and drop visual composer with several pre built templates.
- Helps you get key insights including clicks-through-rate, bounce rate, and more.
Before making the final purchase, you can test the waters by using the freemium packages that allow to send up to 300 emails daily for free of cost.
One of the biggest benefits is the fact that it offers free customer support initially, for the first 60 days to be exact. This allows the new users to get the hang of the WordPress plugin and test their email campaigns, lists and forms.
When it comes to your email marketing campaign, there’s not much MailPoet cannot do. From creating attractive newsletters to automate emails and from autoresponders to posting notifications, this WordPress plugin has a lot to offer.
Some of the most attractive features include:
- Offers engaging signup widget that allows you to capture subscribers.
- Helps you integrate images, logos, and icons with the email newsletters.
- Freemium package allows you to send newsletters to up to 2000 subscribers.
- Caters to small business and bloggers.
- You have an option to choose from the list of up to 70 creative themes.
- Gives important email insights such as click-through-rate, unsubscribes, bounce rate, etc.
As you can see, MailPoet does almost everything for you. You can undoubtedly rely on this WordPress plugin for your email marketing endeavors.
4. SendPress Newsletters
High ratings and positive customer reviews are a good way to identify a useful WordPress plugin. Therefore, it doesn’t surprise us that over 10,000 users trust SendPress Newsletters for their email marketing activities.
SendPress Newsletters comes in handy for matters such as creating personalized as well as customized newsletter templates.
However, creating customized newsletters isn’t enough. The next step is to send them to your target audience according to their respective time-zones. And this is where this plugin can work wonders.
Other features to look out for:
- Like the aforementioned plugins, SendPress also gives you important user insights.
- It offers unlimited subscribers plan.
- An easy-to-use editor which doesn’t require previous experience on your part.
- Performs checks every 15 minutes to ensure that your newsletters are sent successfully.
You don’t need more than a few minutes to learn how this plugin works.
This list wouldn’t be complete without adding MailChimp.
With this WordPress plugin, you have access to features like:
- It offers multiple useful ways to manage your subscriber list.
- Design and send your email newsletters with little manual work on your part.
- This plugin integrates your WordPress website with MailChimp account for better navigation.
- Allows you to create engaging opt-in forms.
MailChimp offers everything in one place, therefore, now you don’t have to use multiple tools for your email marketing campaign. This is also one of the top reasons why it is a favorite choice for many marketers.
Apart from its wonderful features, MailChimp also owes its popularity to its Freemium plan which is free for up to 2000 subscribers.
As a marketer, a lot of your time must be devoted to email marketing activities. Therefore, to ensure that you get more work done in less time, you should give these WordPress plugins a try. This list should be a good start to freeing up time for you to focus on your core business.