Depending on the theme you are using, featured product image of your Woocommerce single product page may appear small, blurry or even too large and stretched out.You can fix your WooCommerce product image size of your Single product page easily. Process is straight forward and simple, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Changing Image Size
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings
- From top, Click on “Products” tab
- Click on “Display”
- Now scroll down to “Product Images” section
- Write your desired height & width in “Single Product Image” field
- Click on “Save Changes”
Note: Make sure “Hard Crop” is selected.
Step 2: Regenerate Thumbnails
Now this new image dimension settings will not take effect to your existing product images. For this to take effect in previously uploaded product image, you need to regenerate those images to new image dimension.
Follow these steps to regenerate previously uploaded images:
- Download and Activate Regenerate Thumbnail
- Go to Tools -> Regen. Thumbnails
- Click on “Regenerate All Thumbnails”
Now go to your single product page and refresh the page. You will find that your product image is now regenerated to your specified dimension.